My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I was Born in Melbourne, Australia. I Graduated at R.M.I.T. University then left for Japan in 1993. Returned to Australia just after the Hanshin Earthquake, 1995. Worked in Australia for a year then moved back to Osaka in 1996. I worked for a variety of schools, such as The Osaka YMCA International College, IBU (International Buddhist University) and Kwansei Gakuin University (Kangaku). I have completed a Master of Education (TESOL) program at USQ, Bachelor of Teaching (R.M.I.T) and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (C.B.D College). I have been working in Melbourne since 2014. I am now working at a very new and very dynamic school called Explore English in Collins Street. Contact me at: mondosworld@gmail.com

Monday, February 20, 2006

Five Sugar story By Tomomi Minamoto

A Long time ago, the village of SWEET TOWN was in the country side far from Osaka. There were a few small houses in the neighborhood. This story is about one of the inhabitants of this town, his name is Mr.Tanaka. One day he gave a party in his house and he invited Mr.Sato. Mr.Sato was glad to receive the invitation and went to the party. He took some sweet cakes with him as a present. He knocked on the door.
"Hello! It's sato!” He said cheerfully. “What? Mr.Sato again?” Mr. Tanaka was confused.
“I’m Sato. Is this the place for the party?” He said.
“Oh, please come this way” Mr.Tanaka said.
Mr.Sato was still confused and came into the house.

He thought, “Am I seeing things? Unbelievable!”
There were four other people exactly like Mr.Sato, but each person was a different color. Mr.Tanaka still had a confused look on his face, but he began to talk.
“There are five Mr Satos in my house. Who is the real Mr.Sato that I invited?”
“It’s me! Im the real Sato.” Said Mr.Sato.
“Hey, don’t tell lies! I’m Sato.”
“I’m Sato too.” “Me!” “Me.” “Me too!” Whatever the others may say, “I am Sato.” None of them would give in, so Mr.Tanaka didn’t know what to say. However he was obliged to answer them.
“All right, I’ve got it. I have an idea. I’ll try to lick each of your hands and the sweetest person will be Mr Sato. Can we decide on this rule?”


Mr.Tanaka answered. All the Mr.Satos were astonished and said.
“Lick us? Why? How awful!” They cried. “Do you know what Sato means in Japanese? It means sugar which is very sweet, so I’m sure the real Sato’s skin is very sweet.” “Indeed! Then, please lick me.” They said. Mr.Tanaka licked their hands.
“Pero. Pero. Pero. Perororon. You are all sweet! You are all real Sato.”

“We don’t agree with you. Let’s solve this problem by having a wrestling tournament.” One of the Mr.Sato proposed. They began to wrestle.
“Hey, hey, hey, stop it! What are you doing in my house?
Don’t break anything!”
“There is nothing we can do about it, but I have a solution. I’ll give you each a new lovely name. Please form a line this way. All right, you’re Mr.Ito. You’re Mr.Kato, you’re Mr.Eto, You’re Mr.Mutou and you’re Mr.Naitou. And I’m Mr.Tanaka.

What a good idea! Does everyone agree?” Mr.Tanaka tried to calm them.
“However, We can’t agree.”

They said as theysang.
“♪We are all Mr.Sato.♪ Just as we thought, we’re Sato♪ Sharara Sato. Sharara Sato♪”
They sung loudly and in harmony.
“・・・What should I do?・・・?”Mr.Tanaka
was getting more and more confused. After the song, Mr.Tanaka thought of a lot of names for the Mr.Satos and thought of a good idea. Mr.Tanaka made an announcement.
“Your name is refined sugar, you’re powder sugar, you’re crystal sugar, you’re raw sugar, and you’re brown sugar.” Mr.Tanaka had done well. They all thanked him and said,
“Thank you so much Mr.Tanaka. We are very happy because these are suitable names and will be very famous in the future.”
“Well, Let’s begin our party!”
The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home